Siaran Langsung Istiadat Kemahkotaan DYMM Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Johor Pada 23 Mac 2015

Selasa, 17 Mac 2015

Sultan diets ‘to look his best’



Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar and Raja Zarith Sofiah Sultan Idris walking down the steps in Istana Bukit Serene, Johor Baru, yesterday. Pix by Zain Ahmed


JOHOR BARU: SULTAN of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar is excited about the coronation ceremony on March 23 and will endeavour to ensure that the ceremony runs smoothly.

He is also taking steps to lose some weight as he plans to look his best for the ceremony.

“I am drinking a lot of water and eating a lot of fruits and vegetables. I have already lost 20kg since I started my diet in January.

“I gain and lose weight easily, but the coronation ceremony has given me the motivation to go on a diet because I want to be slimmer. I want the people to see me fit because this is a once-in-a-lifetime event.”

He said this in a meeting with Media Prima Berhad representatives at Istana Bukit Serene here yesterday.

Present were his consort, Raja Zarith Sofiah Sultan Idris, and his son, Tunku Putera Johor Tunku Abu Bakar Iskandar.

Sultan Ibrahim said the diet had a positive effect on him and he planned to continue to take care of his health and appearance.

Raja Zarith said she was impressed with Sultan Ibrahim’s efforts to lose weight.

“I fully support Tuanku in watching what he eats. He is really committed and has been eating a lot of fruits and vegetables.”

Raja Zarith said she was nervous about the ceremony, and had made a lot of preparations to be more comfortable with the ceremony.

“I am nervous because I do not know how the ceremony will unfold. Moreover, I will be wearing a heavy robe that will make it difficult for me to move. I am really nervous. My husband is not nervous. Insyallah, everything will be fine.”

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan